Neighborhood Report summarizes economic, housing, demographic and quality of life information about an area.
Home value is determined through a comprehensive sales comparison analysis; including comparable homes sold, local housing market conditions, and more!
Have questions? Whether you are buying, selling, or investing our local real estate experts are here to help!
1. Contact a Greater CT Real Estate Agent. We will prepare a Market Analysis on your home to determine its appropriate list price, discuss the selling process, and answer all of your questions.
2. The Six C's of Staging Your Home:
3. Your agent will meet with you to review the listing paperwork. You will fill out the property disclosure forms, and discuss which items will stay in the home upon sale (appliances, window treatments, etc.).
4. Your agent will take excellent photographs of your beautifully staged home, list your property on the MLS and all major real estate websites, and market your property to sell in the least amount of time and for the greatest profit.
5. Your agent will schedule showings for prospective buyers and keep you updated with feedback.
6. Once an offer is received, negotiated and accepted the buyer will conduct their home inspection, their lender will order an appraisal, and we will work towards closing.
7. At the closing you will sign the final documents, give the keys to the buyer, and just like that the sale is complete!